Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I view the the backed up data from iCloud for both of my iPhones registered on the same Apple ID?

I can view the backup photos for my new iPhone but since I have my existing one and I have also performed the backup. I cannot see or select my other iPhone to view the content. Anyone knows how I can do it please?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2020 2:27 PM

If you still have your old phone there is no reason why you can’t sign into your Apple ID and iCloud account on that device. This would be no different than having multiple iPads, iPod Touches and iPhones using the same Apple ID everywhere. I have two iPads, an iPhone and a Mac all using the same Apple ID and iCloud account.

There is no reason that you can’t do the same thing with two iPhones.

Similar questions

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2020 2:27 PM in response to Sdyyl

If you still have your old phone there is no reason why you can’t sign into your Apple ID and iCloud account on that device. This would be no different than having multiple iPads, iPod Touches and iPhones using the same Apple ID everywhere. I have two iPads, an iPhone and a Mac all using the same Apple ID and iCloud account.

There is no reason that you can’t do the same thing with two iPhones.

Jun 3, 2020 3:02 AM in response to Sdyyl

Perhaps I am missing your point and don’t understatement exactly what you want to do. What I am saying is that if you still have the old phone, and you haven’t erased it yet, and it still works, you can transfer the photos from the phone to your PC via iCloud Photos by using the instructions in the links that I posted for you above.

Backing up has nothing to do with this.

Jun 3, 2020 5:06 AM in response to Demo

Yes, I have tried your suggestion above to get the desktop iCloud instead of using internet iCloud.  Photos shown are also only from my new iPhone. 

I had even tried the direct connection on PC. It does not work because the connection is not stable.

That's why I want to try redo the backup. to see if it will make a difference.

How can I view the the backed up data from iCloud for both of my iPhones registered on the same Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.