Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorize this computer / Deauthorize old computers no longer existing

I need help please. My old computers are no longer in my possession and apparently there are 5 devices already authorized to my itunes account but when I sign into my apple account page it does not show them or provide a deauthorize all button? I called apple support and was not able to get help - I want to authorize this computer to access all of my itune purchases - I am worried I am being blackballed by apple because I got really upset years ago when my computer crashed and apple was not wanting to refund all of my purchases - I hope someone can help me. Thank you

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 8:45 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Jun 5, 2020 12:04 PM in response to the fiend

Thanks for replying,

I have attached a screen shot of my itunes - as you can see there is no scroll bar when I am at the itunes store in order for me to scroll down and find the option you have provided me - what is up with that? I have tried uninstalling the itunes and reinstalling hoping for an updated working version but no dice. I continue to ask for help in deauthorizing all of the computers that were authorized - I don't believe I ever authorized 5 but that is what it says when I try to authorize my computer.

Authorize this computer / Deauthorize old computers no longer existing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.