Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music vs Itunes

I do NOT like the new Apple music. Because of this I had the Geek squad reinstall and older operating system on my MacBook so I can KEEP the ITunes. My question, will ITunes eventually be gone even for Windows?????? I need to be able to manually manage my devices.....I do not want to sync everything every-time I need to make changes to an ipod music playlist.

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 12:06 PM

This is a user to user support forum. Nobody here knows what Apple have planned. On Mac you could stick with Mojave for as long as it is supported. iTunes has yet to be withdrawn from Windows, and even if replaced the last version is likely to remain supported for quite some time. Upgrading is optional until is isn't.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2020 12:06 PM in response to celestefromfontana

This is a user to user support forum. Nobody here knows what Apple have planned. On Mac you could stick with Mojave for as long as it is supported. iTunes has yet to be withdrawn from Windows, and even if replaced the last version is likely to remain supported for quite some time. Upgrading is optional until is isn't.

tt2

Apple music vs Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.