Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatic time setting bug in 13.5.1

Since updating to 13.5.1, automatic date & time isn't working. I am in Denver, CO (Mountain Daylight time), and the automatic Date and time keeps setting my iPhone 6s for GMT-1, 7 hours ahead of what it should be. I want it to change automatically when I change time zones, as I travel a lot.

I can set it correctly manually, but I should not have to! I have tried resetting, reloading backups, even rolling back to 13.5 with no luck. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 2:22 PM

Thank-you, but I have tried all this, as I said in my post. The automatic time setting will not give me the correct time. I have to manually select it. I want it to change without my intervention when I change time zones so leaving the automatic function off is not convenient. It should work. I need it to work as designed, not a manual work around.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2020 2:22 PM in response to sberman

Thank-you, but I have tried all this, as I said in my post. The automatic time setting will not give me the correct time. I have to manually select it. I want it to change without my intervention when I change time zones so leaving the automatic function off is not convenient. It should work. I need it to work as designed, not a manual work around.

Automatic time setting bug in 13.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.