Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't link icloud to my macbook

So i have tried linking icloud to my macbook, keying in my apple ID and password to login to the icloud app. Then I get to a verification popup which states: Enter the verification code sent to your other devices, your apple ID can only be used from devices you approve. Unlike normal login prompts (to apple ID for example) that send verification codes to my android phone, I have tried many times and I have not received a verification code on my phone. I searched online and apparently the code is normally sent to a device linked to the apple ID (normally an Iphone or Ipad). Problem is my phone is an android and my macbook is the only apple product i have but I can't verify my macbook, using my macbook, if it makes sense. Would appreciate help, thank you.

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 5:46 PM

If there's no other way for you to get a verification code to authenticate your account, you're going to have to reach out to Apple Support.

1 reply

Can't link icloud to my macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.