Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I convert my keynote presentation to a movie file with 10.1 keynote version? I need to have my own set ups for transitions and builds for my individual presentation.

How do I convert my keynote presentation to a movie file with 10.1 keynote version? I need to have my own set ups for transitions and builds for my individual presentation.

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 11:20 AM

4 replies

Jul 11, 2020 4:36 AM in response to Opera392Lady4219

If the slide transitions are automatic, ignore the values in the goto next slide.

The durations for each slide transition are used when exporting, not those in the "go to next slide" of the export box

Note the phrase about click events, it means the values for go to next slide are only used for manual timings, not for automatic transitions:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.