Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download Pages for MacOS 10.13

I tried to download Pages from the App Store, but it gave me this message:

"Pages can’t be installed on “Macintosh HD” because macOS version 10.14 or later is required."

Is there a way I can download Pages on my MacBook even with the older OS? It's a rather old computer, so I am unable to upgrade it to a newer OS. Thanks!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 5:54 AM

There is absolutely no means to get Pages v10.1 from the Mac App Store to download to a Mac running High Sierra. It means what it says.

If you ever had Pages installed on your Mac, launch the Mac App Store, sign-in with your Apple ID, and then press the option key while clicking on the Purchases tab. Pages will appear with either an install or update button. When you click that, it will deny you the ability to download the current Pages in the Mac App Store, but instead, it may offer to install Pages v8.1 which was the last version for High Sierra.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2020 5:54 AM in response to HootOwl18

There is absolutely no means to get Pages v10.1 from the Mac App Store to download to a Mac running High Sierra. It means what it says.

If you ever had Pages installed on your Mac, launch the Mac App Store, sign-in with your Apple ID, and then press the option key while clicking on the Purchases tab. Pages will appear with either an install or update button. When you click that, it will deny you the ability to download the current Pages in the Mac App Store, but instead, it may offer to install Pages v8.1 which was the last version for High Sierra.

How to download Pages for MacOS 10.13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.