Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 7plus since the upgrade to 13.5.1. It is causing problems

I am also having this with my iphone 7plus since the upgrade to 13.5.1. It is causing problems such as overheating and affecting the ability to make calls or open apps. I called an Iphone repair store. They told me that they are receiving similar calls in the past week.

What gives?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 12:30 PM

IOS 13.5.1 Is NOT the latest version of iOS. If you feel your problems are caused by this, you should try upgrading to iOS 13.6. This includes multiple bug fixes and improvements.

You might find this article interesting in regards to your phone overheating.

Keeping iPhone, iPad and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures – Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 12:30 PM in response to aniket35

IOS 13.5.1 Is NOT the latest version of iOS. If you feel your problems are caused by this, you should try upgrading to iOS 13.6. This includes multiple bug fixes and improvements.

You might find this article interesting in regards to your phone overheating.

Keeping iPhone, iPad and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures – Apple Support

my iphone 7plus since the upgrade to 13.5.1. It is causing problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.