Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot use Microsoft 365 Personal subscription I got from App Store in my Windows 10. Please help?

Dear Apple Support community, 

I have Microsoft 356 Personal subscription (renewed every year). I have installed it and successfully use it in my Mac, but I wanted to use it in my Dell (Windows10). I could not activate it on my Windows10. It gives me the message of "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." 

So I tried to get into this account.live.com from a browser, but I could not figure out what is the next step to get my office subscription work out in my Windows10. Indeed, I used my yahoo email account to subscribe (using App Store on MAC), and now I don't know how to use this subscription in my Windows10.

Any help please?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:09 AM

Thank you, but Microsoft support team asks me to contact Apple support team, since it's the third party (app store) from which I bought the subscription of office 365. I am trying to get hold of Apple support, but no reply so far.

Thank you.

2 replies

I cannot use Microsoft 365 Personal subscription I got from App Store in my Windows 10. Please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.