Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This app is no longer shared with you

I purchased an app for my son to use on his iPad. But every time we try to open the app for Minecraft we get a message that it is not shared with him. When I go to the App Store to buy it, we get a message that a family member has already purchased it and asked if we would like to download it. Then it starts all over again. It is only the Minecraft app that is having this problem.

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:10 AM

Looks like you're having a problem with Family Sharing. I'll do my best to help.

Go into Settings > General > iPhone Storage. You will see all of your apps listed, sorted by how much space each app takes.Find Minecraft and click Offload App. This allows you to remove the app from your iPhone but retaining all of your documents and data associated with the app. 

You can then download Minecraft again, your data should be saved and it will let the system know you have the app and you can share it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 5:10 AM in response to KBroedlin

Looks like you're having a problem with Family Sharing. I'll do my best to help.

Go into Settings > General > iPhone Storage. You will see all of your apps listed, sorted by how much space each app takes.Find Minecraft and click Offload App. This allows you to remove the app from your iPhone but retaining all of your documents and data associated with the app. 

You can then download Minecraft again, your data should be saved and it will let the system know you have the app and you can share it.

This app is no longer shared with you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.