Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is better for highschool? Need responses soon, as school is starting.

What is better for highschool? An iPad Pro or an HP pc from 2017? Mine is running slow already and I use GoogleDocs and Google the most out of everything for school. But in General what would work better? I can email papers to teachers by taking pics or emailing screenshots and my school is tiny so there aren't as many students to take care of. The iPad Pro is garenteed to last a long time and they probably won't be outdated when I get into college, right? My mom wants be to be able to use it through college. I just want to know if this would be enough or more than enough to get me through highschool.

I also need proof of this, like statisics or something. If not thats fine, but it might help my case with my mother.

Thank you for giving me your time.

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 6:03 AM

This is a difficult question as many online platforms may have nuances that could be better suited to a traditional Mac or PC, or better suited to a mobile device like an iPad. I would ask your school for advice based on the platforms they use.

1 reply

What is better for highschool? Need responses soon, as school is starting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.