Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Content Unavailable on home WIFI

My Apple TV+ content is no longer available on my Apple TV which is connected to my home WIFI

The content plays fine over my cellular data on my mobile device but if I switch my mobile to my home wifi I get the same issue as on the Apple TV

The problem has only occurred recently i.e the past few weeks.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 12:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 12:59 AM

Even if you haven’t changed anything on your equipment or network, then your neighbors may still have made changes. Or you may have new household items that interfere.

Wi-Fi issues can be extremely local (like a corner of a room, at a certain height), and other devices working well doesn’t necessarily mean that the issue is with the device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 12:59 AM in response to E_J

Even if you haven’t changed anything on your equipment or network, then your neighbors may still have made changes. Or you may have new household items that interfere.

Wi-Fi issues can be extremely local (like a corner of a room, at a certain height), and other devices working well doesn’t necessarily mean that the issue is with the device.

Apple TV+ Content Unavailable on home WIFI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.