Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve been charged for subscription I never bought. How to prevent this and obtain a refund?

Out of a sudden I’ve been charged for subscription for games I never bought. All purchases need a Touch ID so I’m certain nobody uses my phone to buy it. The game is not even on my phone. It already happened twice. What can be done to prevent this and what are the recourse to get back my money?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 4:18 PM

Here's what Apple says to do to request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Here's how to see or cancel your subscriptions just to make sure what you have listed there matches what you think should be there.

If you see an Apple.com/bill charge or an unfamiliar charge, there's a support article for that!

Same goes for if you see an Apple services charges that you don't recognize.

Good luck!

-- JDee

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 4:18 PM in response to mfaidzul

Here's what Apple says to do to request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Here's how to see or cancel your subscriptions just to make sure what you have listed there matches what you think should be there.

If you see an Apple.com/bill charge or an unfamiliar charge, there's a support article for that!

Same goes for if you see an Apple services charges that you don't recognize.

Good luck!

-- JDee

I’ve been charged for subscription I never bought. How to prevent this and obtain a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.