Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fixing apple music

Hi. I use Samsung A20s and recently uninstalled my apple music app because it kept crashing everytime I played next on a song. When i reinstalled and tried to sign in, it wouldn't let me even after I cleared cache, restarted my phone, reinstalled again, and changed my password. I want to know if there's a way to fix this and if not, how can I cancel my subscription without the app? Because the next billing is in a few days and I can't spend money on something that won't work. Thanks.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 8:05 AM

Hello Beingellenking,

Welcome to the Apple Support Community! We understand Apple Music has been crashing on your Samsung A20s, causing you to have to uninstall the app. We also understand you have questions regarding cancelling your Apple Music subscription. 

You mentioned that you're still unable to log into Apple Music. Based on that infomation, it sounds like you've followed the steps from "If you already subscribe to Apple Music" from this article: Join Apple Music on Android

If those are the steps that you've followed, what's happening when you try to log in? Are you receiving an error message?

Since the issue is with logging in, begin by verifying that your Apple ID and password are working as expected. Go to the Manage your Apple ID page. You can access this page from a web browser on any device, including a computer. 

If you're able to login with your Apple ID and password, you'll next want to check for any outages in your region: Apple - Support - System Status

If there are no outages, verify your internet connection by going to a homepage in the web browser of your phone. If you have a good internet connection, and the issue persists, try on another network. If you still can't connect, Contact Apple Support for further assistance with logging into Apple Music. 

If you still wish to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you'll want to follow the steps from this article: See or cancel your subscriptions

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2020 8:05 AM in response to Beingellenking

Hello Beingellenking,

Welcome to the Apple Support Community! We understand Apple Music has been crashing on your Samsung A20s, causing you to have to uninstall the app. We also understand you have questions regarding cancelling your Apple Music subscription. 

You mentioned that you're still unable to log into Apple Music. Based on that infomation, it sounds like you've followed the steps from "If you already subscribe to Apple Music" from this article: Join Apple Music on Android

If those are the steps that you've followed, what's happening when you try to log in? Are you receiving an error message?

Since the issue is with logging in, begin by verifying that your Apple ID and password are working as expected. Go to the Manage your Apple ID page. You can access this page from a web browser on any device, including a computer. 

If you're able to login with your Apple ID and password, you'll next want to check for any outages in your region: Apple - Support - System Status

If there are no outages, verify your internet connection by going to a homepage in the web browser of your phone. If you have a good internet connection, and the issue persists, try on another network. If you still can't connect, Contact Apple Support for further assistance with logging into Apple Music. 

If you still wish to cancel your Apple Music subscription, you'll want to follow the steps from this article: See or cancel your subscriptions

Take care.

Fixing apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.