Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music

i just got a new iphone i upgraded from the iphone 6 to the iphone 11 and i transferred everything important and it was all fine the only problem is that my apple music won’t play it just doesn’t start and every time i chose a song that pops up

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 3:09 PM

1 reply

Aug 6, 2020 7:37 AM in response to gaaabyyy

Hi gaaabyyy,

Congratulations on your new iPhone 11! Let's get this sorted out so that you're able to enjoy your Apple Music subscription without issue.

First, you'll want to quickly verify that your Apple ID appears as signed in without issue in Settings > Your Profile.

If you've not had an opportunity to force close the Music app since noticing this behavior, we recommend doing so in order to test again and see if the same issue persists. This guide explains how to force close an app on iPhone 11:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you find that the same issue persists after doing so, the next step would be to perform a standard restart. Here's an instruction guide with those steps:

Restart your iPhone

Afterwards, if the issue isn't immediately resolved, try joining a different Wi-Fi network, or switching to cellular data, as this will isolate the cause further to your network connection or the iPhone itself.

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Take care!

apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.