Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inserting Gifs into forum threads.

Hey guys,

Can anyone help. I would like to be able to insert gifs to a forum thread from Giphy. However, the first time I tried there was an option to use different types such as links or embedding. Whichever way I tried it would only show as a static image. When I put the updated giphy app on my ipad when I click on a Gif now it only gives me the option of saving the gif or saving the gif onto camera roll. When I try to paste, it shows as a static image.

Is it because iOs doesn’t support these actions or is the updated Giphy app the problem. I’ve searched through community questions but I can’t find anyone else who has had this problem. Thanks guys.

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 11:53 PM

Thank you. I shall do so.

2 replies

Inserting Gifs into forum threads.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.