Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no way off changing the IOS without an iCloud backup prior to the beta software. Is this correct?

Good Afternoon...

So for months now I’ve been putting up with dishonest creepy corrupt police tactics and I’ve had enough.

Apple go on and on about encrypted this and encrypted that and privacy bla bla bla ....yet they have seemingly and without notifying me allowed these creepy disgusting Australian police hackers invade every minute of my privacy for too long now.

I have no criminal record to speak off and have not been interviewed over any matter being investigated, and have no idea why they are doing the totally illegal and despicable desperate things they are doing to me.

These disgusting parasites manipulate every aspect of my iPhone use and online use...they have control over sensitive data and options such as my camera on my phone ...they regularly cast my camera across many platforms and websites online without my knowledge or consent...I’m often naked and in the privacy of my bedroom when this happens and it’s a major violation of any human rights one should be able to expect from every day living.

They continually alter settings on my phone and broadcast my every movement via geolocation websites such as And.com and TomTom etc ...

Over a period a several months now, they have recruited many many many many many people to follow my whereabouts every second of every day... it appears they do this very sneakily and appallingly by using so called developer embed codes and processes...and they embed link in whatever platform or app they are using and this link may form things such as my location or maybe even photos of me going about my day to day life ...all without my permission I might add and often without my knowledge.

They have this appalling system of “trust” or hierarchy within their groups and subgroups apparently, whereby the group or link to that particular chat will only last for a little period of time before they put an endpoint to it and dissolve it etc ...always they advise using private browsers etc ...hoping I guess to cover their traces...Each group and subgroup has a leader and then their trusted deputies or whatever you’d like to call them ...

They have virtually ruined my life to the point of being afraid for my safety just to leave my apartment.

I can only assume that for so many many people that have never met me and don’t know the first thing about me, have been told some ludicrous unfounded untried disgusting lies with regards to myself or my life for them to want to spend so much of their time day or night following my every move.

I am appalled by their underhanded tactics and they seem to be hard set on setting me up for any lowlife disgusting crime they can pin on me for whatever reason.

They have had access to all my previous online iCloud based life via Apple and also via Telstra...including many apps such as Facebook and Instagram and other social messaging type apps ...for many months(at least that I’m aware of since the beginning of 2020)...

However....I feel they have done much of this via very sneaky and illegal processes like putting themselves between me and the server etc and much has been done without correct warrants also I suspect ...

Yes, I’m in the process of getting the highest quality legal advise I can afford which may well fall short of what’s needed but I intend on exposing their tactics and standing up for myself and my rights and on behalf of every other person also that has had corrupt police infect their life detrimentally.

They have installed this developer beta software IOS 13.6 on my iPhone 8 And I can’t seem to find any way to downgrade or uninstall it etc ... the phone was purchased 2nd hand approx 4 months ago now.

Gauging by what I’ve read here through apples documents, it appears I have no way off changing the IOS without an iCloud backup prior to the beta software.

Is this correct ?

Does that mean my only option is to purchase a brand new phone if I wish to try and eradicate these parasites from at least my online presence ?

Sincerely

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, 13

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 1:12 AM

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to latest iOS/iPadOS, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Don't share Apple IDs
  2. Don't Jail Break
  3. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  4. Beware of Phishing

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2020 1:12 AM in response to el209

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to latest iOS/iPadOS, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Don't share Apple IDs
  2. Don't Jail Break
  3. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  4. Beware of Phishing

I have no way off changing the IOS without an iCloud backup prior to the beta software. Is this correct?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.