Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unapproved Caller Security Agent may only be invoked by Apple software ( After Update Catalina 10.15.6 )

I need help in my IMAC I keep getting this message ( Unapproved Caller Security Agent may only be invoked by Apple software ) then Mac hang and I can't work ( I use photoshop and Lightroom )

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2020 7:28 AM

Hi there vipin177,

We understand you're experiencing a "SecurityAgent may only be invoked by Apple software" error, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

To get started, we'd like to ask some questions to better understand the issue:

• You mention that you use Photoshop and Lightroom, do you receive this error without using these apps?
  • If you only use one, does the error continue?

Also, try the steps below to further isolate the source of the issue:

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2020 7:28 AM in response to vipin177

Hi there vipin177,

We understand you're experiencing a "SecurityAgent may only be invoked by Apple software" error, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

To get started, we'd like to ask some questions to better understand the issue:

• You mention that you use Photoshop and Lightroom, do you receive this error without using these apps?
  • If you only use one, does the error continue?

Also, try the steps below to further isolate the source of the issue:

Cheers!

Unapproved Caller Security Agent may only be invoked by Apple software ( After Update Catalina 10.15.6 )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.