Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In Airport Utility, can I see which IP addresses are using my router?

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 10:54 AM

Open AirPort Utility

Click on the AirPort router and a smaller window will appear

Look for Wireless Clients

Hover your mouse over a client to find more information about the device, including the IP address that has been assigned to that device

Do the same for other devices

Or

Open AirPort Utility

Hold down the option key on your Mac while you double-click on the AirPort router

Click on a wireless client for more information about that device

If your AirPort is in Bridge Mode, then the AirPort is not assigning IP addresses to wireless devices, the device that you likely call your modem is really handing out the IP addresses and the AirPort is simply passing through that information

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2020 10:54 AM in response to lmsee61

Open AirPort Utility

Click on the AirPort router and a smaller window will appear

Hover your mouse over a client to find more information about the device, including the IP address that has been assigned to that device

Do the same for other devices

Or

Open AirPort Utility

Hold down the option key on your Mac while you double-click on the AirPort router

Click on a wireless client for more information about that device

If your AirPort is in Bridge Mode, then the AirPort is not assigning IP addresses to wireless devices, the device that you likely call your modem is really handing out the IP addresses and the AirPort is simply passing through that information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.