Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone glitching due to no storage

I have no storage and it is glitching my phone. I have deleted almost all of my apps and relocated all my photos and deleted them off of my phone (including recently deleted). I have cleared caches, deleted large attachments, basically every trick in the book and I still have no storage. It’s been glitching my phone out to the point where none of my apps are working, my texts aren’t sending and are deleting, everything is slow and im connected to wifi but nothing works. I tried to back up my iCloud so I could do a reset and the back up failed. I have tried multiple times in the back has failed. I need help. Bad.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 12:15 AM

You can manage your storage --> How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Manage your Storage --> Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Your photos are always available on both iPhone and iCloud. You delete it on iPhone it is gone from iCloud and vice-versa. To save space on your iPhone use Optimised iPhone storage. Remember, if you delete in one it is deleted everywhere.

Get started with iCloud Photos:

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  2. Turn on iCloud Photos.
  3. Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.

With Optimize Storage, smaller, space-saving photos and videos are kept on your device while all of your original, full-resolution versions are stored in iCloud. And as long as you have enough space in iCloud, you can store as many photos and videos as you want.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2020 12:15 AM in response to ghostspiderz

You can manage your storage --> How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Manage your Storage --> Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Your photos are always available on both iPhone and iCloud. You delete it on iPhone it is gone from iCloud and vice-versa. To save space on your iPhone use Optimised iPhone storage. Remember, if you delete in one it is deleted everywhere.

Get started with iCloud Photos:

1. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  2. Turn on iCloud Photos.
  3. Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.

With Optimize Storage, smaller, space-saving photos and videos are kept on your device while all of your original, full-resolution versions are stored in iCloud. And as long as you have enough space in iCloud, you can store as many photos and videos as you want.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

iPhone glitching due to no storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.