You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods right side replacement never sync with my old one for Airpods 2nd Generation?

I got a new right side Airpods replacement cause I lost it and it never sync or worked with my old left one. Apple support has been very unhelpful and useless and very unprofessional. I have opened many cases and all of the advisor asked me to do the same steps to leave the Airpods in the charging case while charging and make sure they are connected to the iphone then leave it to update the firmware. The main problem that I explained is that when I place both airpods together they never sync at all and never connect to my phone but they work separately . In addition I even tried to update the firmware version for each side separately and it never got updated. They send me another replacement and still the same problem.

Another thing that is confusing is that the troubleshooting steps say that the aipods should be connected to the phone and left in charging case and lid is closed for about 30 minutes however when the lid is closed the Airpods got disconnected.

I am not sure why the firmware version never get updated after following the steps !!

They also refused to refund me my money for the first replacement after they send me the 2nd replacement now even after I returned one of them but still paid for the other one that is not working, they only offered to send me a new aipords with it's case but each part will be shipped and send separately this is very weird and I am not sure how they will work when each part is not in sync with the other.

I am struggling to get my money back or get an expert to really resolve my issue for a week and all the stores are temporary closed.

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 2:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 11:29 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I'm struggling to understand your issues (this is a user-helping-user forum).

In any case, see the steps in this link. Perhaps you missed a step:

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case

If no help, you might try a full reset:

Reset your AirPods

If still no help, try this link:

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=sfaq&PGF=PGF32003

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2020 11:29 AM in response to marwafromdraper

Hello,

Hmm, I'm struggling to understand your issues (this is a user-helping-user forum).

In any case, see the steps in this link. Perhaps you missed a step:

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case

If no help, you might try a full reset:

Reset your AirPods

If still no help, try this link:

https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=sfaq&PGF=PGF32003

Good luck.

Airpods right side replacement never sync with my old one for Airpods 2nd Generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.