Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 battery health at 96% in just two months of use

Is it normal to dropped the battery health of my iphone 11 at 96% in just two months of use? I charge this phone between 20%-80% so am not sure what is the problem. Please someone can answer :(

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 11:31 PM

Is this not something I should be concerned of? Because I think 96% at 2 months of use is not normal and it makes me worry.

2 replies

Aug 17, 2020 10:48 PM in response to lianne225

Battery Health & Performance 

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. Charge it whenever you want to.  Try and not let your battery charge not get below 20%. Your iPhone cannot be overcharged because it has a safety circuit built into it. You should change out the battery once your Battery Health reaches below 80% which will take over 2 years to reach under normal usage.  Until then enjoy your iPhone.

Here is some more reading on an iPhone battery and its performance-->>iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Axel F.

Iphone 11 battery health at 96% in just two months of use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.