Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Max - cellular communication is only available for limited system applications

Yesterday I had a road trip from Switzerland to Hungary (I have Swiss subscription) and leaving the Swiss border I have realised there is no data roaming on the phone however I have it included in my subscription.

After some trials and calling my provider, they have confirmed my roaming package is active, there is no any limitation from their side, even they have sent some reset to my phone to make sure the network settings are OK.

What I have figured out:

• Safari, Apple mail and few Apple app has connection (ie.i can brows with Safari)
  • Google Map, AccuWeather and all non Apple applications are not able to reach internet however they cellular communication is enabled (see attached screenshots)

So far I have tried, but no success:

• Restart
  • Reset network settings
  • Delete app and reinstall (Google Map)
  • Remove re-insert SIM card

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 7:01 AM

Too bad, at this point I would Contact - Official Apple Support

8 replies

Iphone 11 Pro Max - cellular communication is only available for limited system applications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.