Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes songs featuring instrumentals and not vocals!

I just went to play a song, and then another and another. All of my songs have the instrumentals pushed to the "front" while I can barely hear the singer. Anyone else suddenly having this issue? I also have been trying to run the update for my Macbook Pro and it isn't updating. Help!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 9:00 AM

Hi miamikidsmusic,

We see you're having trouble hearing your music properly. Are you using wired headphones? If so, it sounds like there may be an issue with the cable or connection. We'd suggest making sure that the cable is plugged in and secured on both ends to see if the issue persists.

Regarding you having issues updating your Mac, what error are you getting when you attempt to? You can find a guide on how to update your software properly here: How to update the software on your Mac

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2020 9:00 AM in response to miamikidsmusic

Hi miamikidsmusic,

We see you're having trouble hearing your music properly. Are you using wired headphones? If so, it sounds like there may be an issue with the cable or connection. We'd suggest making sure that the cable is plugged in and secured on both ends to see if the issue persists.

Regarding you having issues updating your Mac, what error are you getting when you attempt to? You can find a guide on how to update your software properly here: How to update the software on your Mac

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Itunes songs featuring instrumentals and not vocals!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.