Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imovie App

Hi,

The App is setting showing as in ICloud but when i want to download it , it doesn't do anything.

Hope someone had the same experience and then solvoed it ??

Cheers,

Sam

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 1:39 PM

Hi, SamKaan,

Possibly you weren't signed in to iCloud Drive and that's why you couldn't download your movie. Not sure because I don't use iCloud with iMovie. However, you can always sign in to iCloud.com, click on the iCloud icon that then appears on the screen, then click on your iMovie folder where your movie is, then select the movie and click on the download button (a cloud with a downward pointing arrow at the top of the screen).

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 1:39 PM in response to SamKaan

Hi, SamKaan,

Possibly you weren't signed in to iCloud Drive and that's why you couldn't download your movie. Not sure because I don't use iCloud with iMovie. However, you can always sign in to iCloud.com, click on the iCloud icon that then appears on the screen, then click on your iMovie folder where your movie is, then select the movie and click on the download button (a cloud with a downward pointing arrow at the top of the screen).

-- Rich

Imovie App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.