Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Morning Show episodes will not play on Roku

Why won’t the Morning Show episodes play On Roku? I’ve tried resetting the Apple TV app, I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling, I’ve tried signing in and then out. I’ve tried rebooting Roku, nothing works. Other Apple TV shows and movies play just fine, the Morning Show bonus material will even play just not any of the actual episodes. So frustrating.

3900X,

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 6:41 PM

After you open the Apple TV app on your Roku, to watch the Morning Show you need to navigate to the Apple TV+ channel.

Staring from the bar at the top (Watch Now, Movies, etc) click the down arrow on your Roku remote until you get to "More Channels" and then navigate to Apple TV and select that.

Note that you need to have a subscription to Apple TV+ to watch the Morning Show.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 6:41 PM in response to deefloo

After you open the Apple TV app on your Roku, to watch the Morning Show you need to navigate to the Apple TV+ channel.

Staring from the bar at the top (Watch Now, Movies, etc) click the down arrow on your Roku remote until you get to "More Channels" and then navigate to Apple TV and select that.

Note that you need to have a subscription to Apple TV+ to watch the Morning Show.

The Morning Show episodes will not play on Roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.