Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there anyway to get into my iCloud with out knowing my Apple ID , password or email that i created it with?

my iPhone got passed down from my mom. She doesn’t remember her Apple ID, password, or email attached to it. The phone also will not turn on. Is there a way I can login?

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 5:32 PM

See if she can recover the ID/password. She can try all the email addresses she can remember.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If she can recover the ID and password, have her do the steps in the article below to make it 'your' iPhone and prevent future problems.

Selling/Giving Away Device.     

What do you mean by the phone won't turn on? It won't start or is disabled?

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2020 5:32 PM in response to kristan13

See if she can recover the ID/password. She can try all the email addresses she can remember.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID and click Forgot Password.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If she can recover the ID and password, have her do the steps in the article below to make it 'your' iPhone and prevent future problems.

Selling/Giving Away Device.     

What do you mean by the phone won't turn on? It won't start or is disabled?

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled

Sep 3, 2020 5:48 PM in response to kristan13

If the device will not power on and boot into iOS, there is nothing you can do with it. It’s just an inert hunk of plastic and metal if it will not even turn on.

To login to any iCloud account otherwise, yes, you must know the AppleID and password. As with any online account, you must know the login ID and password to gain access to the account.

Is there anyway to get into my iCloud with out knowing my Apple ID , password or email that i created it with?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.