Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Menu app problem on IMac late 2015 Catalina 10.15.6

The Problem is that when I'm using different apps the menu bar contains the options of previous app in the background and the options of current app in the foreground. If I try to make a screenshoot of it, it becomes invisible so the only way to see it is by a photo using my phone. I have tried to kill the SystemUiServer and restart the system many times but it doesn't look different. It is a bit annoying.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2020 5:05 AM

Looks like image persistence.

See: Avoiding image persistence on Apple displays - Apple Support

Similar questions

5 replies

Sep 7, 2020 6:47 AM in response to dialabrain

Thanks a lot for the answer! It can be the problem, but I'm not sure. On the other hand, if I understand well what is written about image persistence on Apple displays, it is caused due to a long period with a fixed image on the screen. While in my case it happens after a very short time like open and close the tab. Also it happens only in the manu tab and only with the dark mode otherwise I don't see nothing like this. So can it appears due to a problem on my display or the solution is something else ?

Sep 7, 2020 9:28 AM in response to den.thed

Thanks for the answer, changing the setting help as i said before, for example if i don't use the dark mode this effect is quite invisible but it persists. Anyway the fact is that only few weeks ago the menu bar was ok and now no, so I'm wondering about what can be a the problem. Also the problem is related only in this little part of the monitor.

Menu app problem on IMac late 2015 Catalina 10.15.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.