Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Portrait

To whom it may concern,

the portrait option in the camera is not working well it is only blurring the background without zooming in! So when I take a normal picture and a portrait it is the same with only a blur which is not the case of the portrait in iphone 10 and iphone 11 pro.

i still have a 1 year warranty for my iphone 11.

thanks for your help!

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 12:19 AM

Hi, make sure to download the latest iOS software update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

You can also reset all settings, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

If the issue persists, you will need to restore your phone as new:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Otherwise, you can bring your phone to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service provider. You can book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2020 12:19 AM in response to Ritasarkis

Hi, make sure to download the latest iOS software update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

You can also reset all settings, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

If the issue persists, you will need to restore your phone as new:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Otherwise, you can bring your phone to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service provider. You can book an appointment on getsupport.apple.com or use the Apple Support app.

Iphone 11 Portrait

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.