Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match on Apple Music

Hi, I’m a long time subscriber to iTunes Match these days there is iTunes music which I don’t subscribe to but I can login to. When I do login I am unable to see my iTunes Match library. Can you help me with this please

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2020 7:51 AM

Apple has two services, Apple Music and iTunes Match, which both make use of iCloud Music Library. If your computer is authorized to your Apple ID, you're signed into the iTunes Store, and you enable iCloud Music Library (AKA Sync Library) then you should see your cloud library listed. See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The steps are the same if you use iTunes Match. What version of iTunes are you running on what operating system?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2020 7:51 AM in response to Padsylad

Apple has two services, Apple Music and iTunes Match, which both make use of iCloud Music Library. If your computer is authorized to your Apple ID, you're signed into the iTunes Store, and you enable iCloud Music Library (AKA Sync Library) then you should see your cloud library listed. See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The steps are the same if you use iTunes Match. What version of iTunes are you running on what operating system?

tt2

iTunes Match on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.