Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 backup issue

Hello.

I need your help towards backing up my iPhone 11.

A couple of day ago, I thought that I lost my phone somewhere and went to iCloud and erased the phone, so that nobody can use my personal info. But later in that day, I found it luckily. The main problem was that the info was already deleted. And I was wondering, whether there can be a slight possibility to recover the information that was erased.

Thank you in Advance.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2020 3:31 PM

armen211 wrote:

Hello.

A couple of day ago, I thought that I lost my phone somewhere and went to iCloud and erased the phone, so that nobody can use my personal info. But later in that day, I found it luckily. The main problem was that the info was already deleted. And I was wondering, whether there can be a slight possibility to recover the information that was erased.

Thank you in Advance.

if you did this How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support then you do this Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2020 3:31 PM in response to armen211

armen211 wrote:

Hello.

Thank you in Advance.

if you did this How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support then you do this Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

iPhone 11 backup issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.