Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recents folder not showing pdf files

I am using MS Office 365 on a Macbook Pro with OS X

I use Word and Excel and save documents in separate folders on OneDrive.

I then want to access these documents ie. attach them to a outlook email message. When I go to the Recents folder in Finder the .docx or .xls files are there but not the PDf files. I then need to navigate to the separate folders to see and choose the pdf files.

Is this a bug on my side that can be fixed?

tx

Stephen

MacBook

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2020 2:50 PM

Hi StephenCPhotog!

It sounds like you're not seeing PDF files in the Recents folder, and we're happy to help. The Recents folder shows a list of files that you opened or changed, displaying them chronologically by the date they were last opened. If you're having trouble finding PDF files, the instructions here should help:

If you can’t find a file on Mac

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2020 2:50 PM in response to StephenCPhotog

Hi StephenCPhotog!

It sounds like you're not seeing PDF files in the Recents folder, and we're happy to help. The Recents folder shows a list of files that you opened or changed, displaying them chronologically by the date they were last opened. If you're having trouble finding PDF files, the instructions here should help:

If you can’t find a file on Mac

Cheers!

Recents folder not showing pdf files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.