Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home sharing to display photo libraries no longer works.

I have been using home sharing and Apple TV’s to stream my photo libraries to the Apple TV’s around the house for years. Suddenly a few months ago it just stopped working. None of the Apple TV’s can load or sometimes even find the photos library. I have quadruple checked all settings, media sharing, Apple TV settings, etc from every guide that mentions anything related to these processes in the Apple support environment and no luck. Any help??

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 4:47 AM

Working here with shared libraries visible in the Computers app. What version of macOS are you running? See Designate a System Photo Library in Photos - Apple Support and make sure the library you think is being shared is set as a System Photo Library.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Home sharing to display photo libraries no longer works.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.