Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad keeps crashing!😡

My iPad keeps crashing!😡 Please help me

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 22, 2020 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 1:41 AM

Try these basic troubleshooting steps

Force restart your device:

• iPad models with Face ID: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Power button until the device restarts.
  • iPad models with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons until you see the Apple logo.

If you get no help, create a full backup of your iPad:--> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support , then restore it to factory settings and, in the end, set it up as new, following these instructions:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

When done, restore data from your previously made backup:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 1:41 AM in response to paula fromcanastota

Try these basic troubleshooting steps

Force restart your device:

• iPad models with Face ID: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Power button until the device restarts.
  • iPad models with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons until you see the Apple logo.

If you get no help, create a full backup of your iPad:--> How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support , then restore it to factory settings and, in the end, set it up as new, following these instructions:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

When done, restore data from your previously made backup:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

My iPad keeps crashing!😡

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.