Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro battery levels widget disappeared after iOS 14 upgrade

I used to have a battery widget for my AirPods Pro if I swiped right. I could see each individual battery level but since updating to iOS 14 this went away. There doesn’t seem to be any good way to see the battery levels of my earbuds, and case. Going to Bluetooth and hitting info for AirPods Pro has no battery levels, no widgets, holding the case next to my iOS/iPadOS device just shows if the AirPods are connected, no levels. The only thing that seems to show levels if I get a low battery warning or going to Live Listen in the Control Panel which doesn’t show individual AirPods. Where did it go? I’m using an iPhone 6S Plus.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:17 PM

Battery level widget only shows the battery of my AirPods Pro when the case is open. Once I close the case, the battery percentage AirPods and case disappear from battery widget. Does that also happen to you?

3 replies

AirPods Pro battery levels widget disappeared after iOS 14 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.