You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro and Hearing Accommodations Audiogram

I just upgraded my iPhone 6S to iOS 14 and purchased the AirPods Pro which will allow the Apple AirPods Pro the ability to amplify sound like hearing aids. The AirPods are connected to the iPhone.

Current Software: iOS =14.01, Airpods Pro = 3A283. 

Unfortunately some of the new Hearing Accommodations features do not show up in the iPhone.

I followed this In Settings > Accessibility >  (connect AirPods Pro) > Audio Accessibility Settings > Headphone Accommodations (ON)  > Note  Under “Custom Audio Setup” in Blue,  there is no “Audiogram” listed above “Balanced Tone”.  So I click “Custom Audio Setup” in Blue, I then click the blue “Continue” prompt and follow the “Before Getting Started” prompts and connect the headphones to continue, but the following “Continue” prompt is still greyed out (Not Blue). 

So I’m now at an impasse.

What can I do now?  I can’t proceed make an audiogram that I need.

Thanks for your help.

Dennis

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 9:13 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 26, 2020 8:29 AM in response to carefreecowboy

I forgot on my initial question to the support community to mention one other feature that is missing on the Hearing Accommodations features…”Spatial Audio” ...... The “Spatial Audio” Green slider function under “AirPods Pro” > “info” is MISSING. Under Settings > Bluetooth > then “i” under AirPods Pro > then scroll down for the “Spatial Audio” , however its Green slider is MISSING.

Thanks again for your help.

Airpods Pro and Hearing Accommodations Audiogram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.