Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A big security bug found

This is to inform you that I have been upgraded my apple from fingerprint (iPhone 7 plus) to face recognition (iPhone xr) recently. There is a glitch in your security system in XR, that I feel needs an immediate attention. My phone is getting opened by multiple faces i . e . my face my younger brother’s face. It seems to be a fiasco for face recognition software, as fingerprint sensor is not provided in this XR. I thought of reporting the same, as in case this is possible, there is high probability of unlocking the XR with other faces too. There is high risk of data being leaked from my phone if it is lost or stolen. Please look into the issue as soon as possible. I have a lot of faith on apple as an organisation, as well as products of apple.

Looking forward to hearing from you. An early response would be highly appreciated. I am currently using iOS 13.6.1

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 10:50 PM

This is a user helping other users with

tech questions forum, you are not addressing apple here  just  fellow users

try

Product Feedback - Apple and or https://getsupport.apple.com/

1 reply

A big security bug found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.