You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont have the original charger for my iphone and it wont restore help please

how do i restore my iphone xs with out its orginal charger

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 2:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 6:08 AM

Hello babyrubs,

It looks like you're trying to restore your iPhone XS with a computer, but currently do not have access to the original charger to connect your iPhone to the computer. Being able to restore your device is essential for some troubleshooting or to remove data. You've come to the right place for help.

You can also use an Apple certified cable to also connect your iPhone. The link below will provide some insight on how to make sure that the cable is certified to use with your device.

Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories

Have a good day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2020 6:08 AM in response to babyrubs

Hello babyrubs,

It looks like you're trying to restore your iPhone XS with a computer, but currently do not have access to the original charger to connect your iPhone to the computer. Being able to restore your device is essential for some troubleshooting or to remove data. You've come to the right place for help.

You can also use an Apple certified cable to also connect your iPhone. The link below will provide some insight on how to make sure that the cable is certified to use with your device.

Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories

Have a good day!

i dont have the original charger for my iphone and it wont restore help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.