Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

flash player plugin won't work with my safari 14

flash player plugin won't work with my safari 14. Am I just out of luck, or is there a way to make flash work with safari?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2020 11:28 AM

Flash Player is no longer supported using Safari Version 14.0.

Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

4 replies

Oct 2, 2020 12:49 PM in response to rshalf

rshalf wrote:

Well, I will stop trying to bang my head against a brick wall. What is the solution if I want to get on a site like sheetmusic? They insist on flash plugin. Is there something to suggest to them?

Yes. Suggest they familiarize themselves with Adobe's plans to abandon their "Flash Player" product which they announced over three years ago.

Oct 2, 2020 4:42 PM in response to rshalf

rshalf wrote:

Well, I will stop trying to bang my head against a brick wall. What is the solution if I want to get on a site like sheetmusic? They insist on flash plugin. Is there something to suggest to them?

As of 12/31/2020 not only will Adobe stop developing, updating, or patching Flash it will start blocking Flash media from playing. If Sheetmusic doesn’t get its act together they will be dead in the water of 1/1/2021. Even Firefox is removing Flash support in January. No modern browser will support Flash in 2021.

I understand that open source groups are trying to develop work-a-like alternatives but that’s iffy at best.

flash player plugin won't work with my safari 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.