Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacbookPro keyboard not working.

My Macbook Pro keyboard stopped working a few months ago, I connected an external and did some resets, nothing worked. Then all of a sudden it started working. Today, I am back to keyboard not working. Mouse works, tab line works. Just not keyboard. have searched all solutions and tried them including blowing with compressed air. Nothing. Anyone got the magic cure?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 7:51 AM

Sailor666666 wrote:

My Macbook Pro keyboard stopped working a few months ago, I connected an external and did some resets, nothing worked. Then all of a sudden it started working. Today, I am back to keyboard not working. Mouse works, tab line works. Just not keyboard. have searched all solutions and tried them including blowing with compressed air. Nothing. Anyone got the magic cure?

https://support.apple.com/keyboard-service-program-for-mac-notebooks

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 7:51 AM in response to Sailor666666

Sailor666666 wrote:

https://support.apple.com/keyboard-service-program-for-mac-notebooks

Oct 3, 2020 10:59 AM in response to leroydouglas

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately it doesn’t solve my issue. I have tried every method of finding Apple support and got nowhere. It is not possible to get any live chat, not proper support from Apple. I can check if I am eligible and I am, but there is no support for Botswana. I have changed to Namibia, no support there either. Changed to South Africa, no support there either. So quite frankly, I am out of ideas. Same problem with my iPhone X which has ghost screen, no support. An excellent product without any backup support is worth zero. Thanks for the try though, appreciated

MacbookPro keyboard not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.