Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14 update has stopped my voice calls from working

Ok so I found a few things, and please if anyone can help me that would be great.

Firstly I have just updated (Through no choice of my own) The operating system. It seemed impossible Not to update it without my phone spamming me with little red icons or continually wanting me to update the phone. So I updated the phone. The Instant it updated I had error after error, which I have tried to contact apple to report, but it is impossibly hard to contact anyone. I guess its the too hard basket, or they cant afford the staff? No need to answer that.

So, can someone tell me, and pretend I am an idiot, How do I roll back my apple version on my iphone xs?

this 14 update has stopped my voice calls from working, Unless we have sunspot activity? Because all my phone calls today have been garbled jarbled connectivity I used to hear when I had a cb radio back as a child. the same wishy washy garble with signal strength of about 2 / 5 and readability of around 1-2 / 5.

I cannot stand the way people program their webpages to frustrate the consumer.

ITS 1,000,000 percent navigatable if you want to Buy a product, or upgrade, you get straight through, not just apple but any big company. But when you need help... wow... its like a maze, a maze with pitch black lighting and floors that constantly shift their compass bearings, whiles you have sounds bombarding your senses, and all other sorts of colourful circular navigation in order to lead you directly back to "Contact us" "Phone numbers" or "Problems with your iphone or touchpad" etc...

IF my post sounds crazy, then cool, its meant to, because so is the whole idea that anyone would want to buy a product again when their customer support is probably rated around 3 / 10 by most people who dont have a direct line to one of the company bosses.

So.....

How do I restore my iphone xs to the os 13. whatever . Because 14 has really screwed my phone badly

Regards,

Yamantaka

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 8:16 AM

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2020 8:16 AM in response to YamantakaEllis

iOS 14 update has stopped my voice calls from working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.