Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer of music

I bought a new IPad and when transferring everything from my old IPad to the new one some of the music never came across. The missing artists are not even showing up when I look on not purchased on this device they are still not showing but they are showing on my IPod. My question is how do I get them on to my new IPad.

iPad Air, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 8:48 AM

Captdave52 wrote:

I bought a new IPad and when transferring everything from my old IPad to the new one some of the music never came across. The missing artists are not even showing up when I look on not purchased on this device they are still not showing but they are showing on my IPod. My question is how do I get them on to my new IPad.

sync with itunes Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2020 8:48 AM in response to Captdave52

Captdave52 wrote:

sync with itunes Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Transfer of music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.