Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove this account from all my devices using iCloud keychain?

So I encountered this issue where my google account was linked to these devices that no longer existed. I can't figure out how to remove these devices and I also came across this post: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6129532. This person had the same exact issue I have. I want to remove this account from all these old devices. How can I do this?

When I click "Remove From All" the computers do no go away, as if I re-add this account, the same macs will popup.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 6:13 PM

What happens when I turn off iCloud Keychain on a device?

When you turn off iCloud Keychain for a device, you're asked to keep or delete the passwords and credit card information that you saved. If you choose to keep the information, it isn't deleted or updated when you make changes on other devices.

If you don't choose to keep the information on at least one device, your Keychain data will be deleted from your device and the iCloud servers. 

see Set up iCloud Keychain

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2020 6:13 PM in response to nickyjedi

What happens when I turn off iCloud Keychain on a device?

When you turn off iCloud Keychain for a device, you're asked to keep or delete the passwords and credit card information that you saved. If you choose to keep the information, it isn't deleted or updated when you make changes on other devices.

If you don't choose to keep the information on at least one device, your Keychain data will be deleted from your device and the iCloud servers. 

see Set up iCloud Keychain

How do I remove this account from all my devices using iCloud keychain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.