Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in before new phone.

So i have just ordered the new Iphone 12. And have traded in my Iphone XS max at the same time. Apple say i have to send the XS max within in 14 days. This is before the Iphone 12 is going to be here. Obviously i don't want and can't be with out a phone for any period of time. Is this how it works?? Or can i just send my Iphone in once my 12 is here?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 9:10 AM

You don't send in your trade until after you receive your new iPhone. They ship the trade-in kit shortly after they ship your new iPhone. The new iPhone ships by next day and the trade-in kit ships by a slower shipping method. Your 14 days don't start until you receive the trade-in kit. Other information is in the FAQ section of Apple Trade In - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2020 9:10 AM in response to Killbeale

You don't send in your trade until after you receive your new iPhone. They ship the trade-in kit shortly after they ship your new iPhone. The new iPhone ships by next day and the trade-in kit ships by a slower shipping method. Your 14 days don't start until you receive the trade-in kit. Other information is in the FAQ section of Apple Trade In - Apple

Trade in before new phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.