Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

brightness/true tone bug

I have iPhone XR. Since recently I started having a problem with brightness going very low suddenly. I am fixing it by turning True tone off and on. This has been reported in Reddit as true tone bug. It's quite annoying and seem to happen more and more. I'm on ios 14.1

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 6:59 PM

If you are trying to report this to Apple, this is not the place to do it. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to report a problem to Apple, use this link, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

7 replies

Oct 18, 2020 7:16 PM in response to Beautynmoda

You will not receive a call back when using the feedback app. If you are looking for help with a problem and expect Apple to respond, then you need to use the Contact Support link, or you can use Apple Support's Twitter account. If you live near an Apple Store and it is opened, you can make a Genius Bar appointment with the Apple Support app on your iPhone as well. I'm sorry I misunderstood and thought you were just wanting to report the bug.

brightness/true tone bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.