Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv premium channel log ins

I have CBS all access/Showtime through Apple TV+, but I can't access live streams of UEFA Champions League; it sends me out to CBS all access app. However, I have no CBS log in because I'm subscribed through Apple TV+.

Has anyone found a work around for the CBS log in requirement? Doesn't make sense that I can access all other programming but the Champions League with no problem.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 11:25 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 28, 2020 5:17 PM in response to Pacotlv

Let's see if I remember how I did this, because it was very convoluted. Depends on how you have things set up with devices, but that code popped up automatically on my phone and Mac, then I entered on my phone. The option to autofill the password then showed up. If you open the CBS app on your phone or iPad, while it's also open on your Apple TV they all seem to talk to each other. If your phone app is open, the code should appear there.

Big takeaway is this, you have to create a CBS.com account and password. If you wish to watch live sports, you also need the CBS Sports app which is another set up, but can be linked. I know this makes little sense, but it really doesn't. Far more involved than it needs to be but seems to be a CBS issue.

apple tv premium channel log ins

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.