Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble Sending Email Attachments Larger Than 25mb

Each month I have to email to the community a newsletter that is approximately 200 mb. I use Outlook and Comcast is my internet provider. With a limit of only 25mb, I need to find a way to send the newsletter out. I've tried zipping/compressing the file but it's still too big. Is there a way to change the settings or an app I can use to get the newsletter out? In previous discussions someone suggested IDrop but there is no available app. H-E-L-P!!!!!!!!

Thank you

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 1:38 PM

talyho722 wrote:

Each month I have to email to the community a newsletter that is approximately 200 mb. I use Outlook and Comcast is my internet provider. With a limit of only 25mb, I need to find a way to send the newsletter out. I've tried zipping/compressing the file but it's still too big. Is there a way to change the settings or an app I can use to get the newsletter out? In previous discussions someone suggested IDrop but there is no available app. H-E-L-P!!!!!!!!
Thank you

You can't change the "25mb" limit settings that is set by the email provider.

You can google, one drive, drop box, google drive...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2020 1:38 PM in response to talyho722

talyho722 wrote:

Thank you

You can't change the "25mb" limit settings that is set by the email provider.

You can google, one drive, drop box, google drive...

Trouble Sending Email Attachments Larger Than 25mb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.