Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please add calendar trigger to alarm option

One of the most frustrating things about ios for business users is that calendar alerts are silenced when on vibrate with no other option.

As a frequent after hours worker I rely on my phone to keep my challenging sleep schedule on track. As it is now the only option I have is to unmute my phone on nights were I have to be sure I don't fall asleep, but then if I need to sleep some ahead of an early morning event the phones other alerts keep me from getting solid rest. this is a real pain point.

My suggestion is to add an option to name a clock app alarm, then have the in calendar alert options be able to select that alarm by name. that way I can create a named alarm for the time I need, but in the disabled state, but have the calendar alert trigger it into enabled state.

That way the phone could be left in silent mode, but still activate a desired audible alarm as needed.

Please please please consider this feature add. Late shift workers everywhere will thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:37 AM

Great suggestion. But, please see below-

FYI: These are user-only forums. Apple's presence here is very limited. If you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

Similar questions

3 replies

Please add calendar trigger to alarm option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.