Unable to login to Google only in iOS Safari
I have an iPhone SE (2nd generation), iOS version 14.1.
I have not been able to login to any Google accounts using iOS Safari. I can load https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/ without problem. The problem is that when I input my email and click "Next", the page will get stuck at loading and will not proceed to password input page.
It doesn't matter what email I input, or whether or not it is an valid email. The page gets stuck when it starts loading.
What I tried to solve this:
- Clear all website data and history.
- Clear all cookies.
- Use private mode.
- Reset all network settings.
- Reset all settings.
- Erase all content and settings.
- Add Google account with other Google apps which pops up a Safari instance.
- Add Google account with Mail, Contacts, and Calendar in Settings.
None of the above works.
- Use Google Chrome browser.
- Use Microsoft Edge browser.
I do not have a Mac to debug the problem using Web Inspector.
I have searched the web for similar issues, but none of the results match my case as the other results are either unable to load the page at all or unable to sign in properly. What's different about my current problem is that I cannot even get past the email input screen.
Please help. Thank you.
iPhone SE, iOS 14