Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie file size options

Until this week, when I saved an iMovie video I got to choose the size of the file - small, medium or HD - but now the options have disappeared. Can I get them back? I miss them.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 9:06 AM

I don't recall ever seeing in iMovie 10 the small, medium, or HD options described that way with a normal sharing out to File. When you share out you will have the option to choose the resolution.

One has the Small, Large, HD options when the movie is being shared to email. So you could share it to email and then drag it out onto your desktop.

-- Rich

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2020 9:06 AM in response to elspeth16

I don't recall ever seeing in iMovie 10 the small, medium, or HD options described that way with a normal sharing out to File. When you share out you will have the option to choose the resolution.

One has the Small, Large, HD options when the movie is being shared to email. So you could share it to email and then drag it out onto your desktop.

-- Rich

iMovie file size options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.